Friday, July 23, 2010

Action Research- Week 2 Reflection

After watching the videos and talking with my supervisor over various action research projects principals are using, I realized how important of a tool action inquiries are. For me to be a effective 21st century adminstrator, i must use action research in helping solve problems or potential problems on my campus. By doing this, it will make my campus climate more positive for all stakeholders. After talking with my supervisor, we came up with 3 great ideas for action research projects. We finally decided to an action research project over bullying at my campus, especially among the girls. We have seen a trend over the past years that bullying among girls is increasing on our campus. I need to review and evaluate our campus's antibullying program to make sure of its effectiveness. I am going to find out if other schools have implemented antibullying programs onto their campus's that have been successful in limiting bullying among girls on their campuses. I am looking forward in doing this project.

No comments:

Post a Comment